An elucidation of the principles of English architecture, usually denominated Gothic. Illustrated by twenty-three plates of examples, engraved by J. and H.S. Storer.
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 50 p.,  leaf. XXIII plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA963 K4 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "Coe, Printer ... "
BAC : The plates are engraved by H.S. Storer (not J. and H.S. Storer as given on t.-p.) after the author's designs.
First published in 1818.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England.Architecture, Gothic.
YCBA Collections Search
Kendall, John, 1766-1829, An elucidation of the principles of English architecture,, 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.