Hunter, William S., 1823-1894, Hunter's panoramic guide from Niagara Falls to Quebec , 1857
Hunter's panoramic guide from Niagara Falls to Quebec / by Wm. S. Hunter, Jr.
- Additional Title(s):
Panoramic guide from Niagara to Quebec
- Boston : Published by John P. Jewett & Company ; Cleveland, Ohio : Henry P.B. Jewett, 1857.
Boston : Damrell & Moore, printers, 16 Devonshire Street, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages, page viii, , 10-66 pages, 4 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm and 1 view on 7 sheets ; full image 19 x 320 cm, accordion folded to 19 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1050 .H86 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood-engraved panorama by John Andrew; after Alfred R. Waud.
With an added wood-engraved title page.
Publisher's advertisements: 4 pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped brown cloth. Bookplate: The Worcester Society of Antiquity. The gift of Pardon A. Lee, Esq., June 3d, 1879.
MUDD Ege 857H: Autograph of Wm H. Brewer.
BEIN Shirley 3812: Autograph: Harry Williams, Glen [?], America. Advertising matter on 4 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Brewer, Wm. H. -- Autograph.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Description and travel.Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Guidebooks.Québec (Province) -- Description and travel.Rivers -- Canada -- Pictorial works.Saint Lawrence River -- Guidebooks.Waterfalls -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)Waterfalls -- Ontario -- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.)Williams, Harry -- Autograph.Worcester Society of Antiquary -- Bookplate.
- Wood engravings -- 1857.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.