IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Higginson, A. Henry (Alexander Henry), 1876-1958, British and American sporting authors , 1949
British and American sporting authors : their writings and biographies / by A. Henry Higginson ; with a bibliography by Sydney R. Smith and foreword by Ernest R. Gee.
- Berryville, Va. : Blue Ridge Press, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 443 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ7514.H9 H54 1949+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- The bio-biliographical profiles of British and American sporting authors are arranged chronologically.
Includes bibliography (p. 399-437) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- Bio-bibliography.Fox hunting -- Bio-bibliography.Hunting -- Bio-bibliography.Sports -- Bio-bibliography.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1949.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.