Hildebrand, Adolf von, 1847-1921, The problem of form in painting and sculpture,, 1907
- The problem of form in painting and sculpture, by Adolf Hildebrand; translated and revised with the author's co-operation by Max Meyer ... and Robert Morris Ogden ... With thirty illustrations and a portrait of the author.
- New York [etc.] G.E. Stechert & Co., 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 141 p. incl. front. (port.) illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Photocopy. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms. 1974. 141 p. (on double leaves) illus. 19 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.Composition (Art)Form (Aesthetics)