Patronage of British art: an historical sketch, comprising an account of the rise and progress of art and artists in London, from the beginning of the reign of George the Second, together with a history of the Society for the Management and Distribution of the Artists' Fund ... London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1845.
- [London, Cornmarket P., 1970]
- Physical Description:
- , viii, 422,  p. (1 fold.). illus., facsims., ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX705.5 G7 P94 1845A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Facsimile of 1st ed., London, Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1845.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain -- History.Society for the Management and Distribution of the Artists' Fund (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Pye, John, 1782-1874, Patronage of British art, 1970]