Patronage of British art: an historical sketch, comprising an account of the rise and progress of art and artists in London, from the beginning of the reign of George the Second, together with a history of the Society for the Management and Distribution of the Artists' Fund ... London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1845.
- [London, Cornmarket P., 1970]
- Physical Description:
- , viii, 422,  p. (1 fold.). illus., facsims., ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX705.5 G7 P94 1845A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Facsimile of 1st ed., London, Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1845.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain -- History.Society for the Management and Distribution of the Artists' Fund (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Pye, John, 1782-1874, Patronage of British art, 1970]