Adams, Eric, Francis Danby: varieties of poetic landscape, 1973
Francis Danby: varieties of poetic landscape.
- New Haven, Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 207,  p. 166 illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D199 A32 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 164-168.
- Subject Terms:
- Danby, Francis, 1793-1861.Landscape in art.