Jervis, T. B. (Thomas Best), 1796-1857, Geographical and statistical memoir of the Konkun , 1840
- Geographical and statistical memoir of the Konkun : the revenue and land tenures of the western part of India, considered with reference to their institution and present working / by Major T.B. Jervis, Engineers, E.I.C.S.
- Calcutta : Printed at the Baptist Mission Press, Circular Road, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- ,149 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC84 .J47 1835Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jane L. Jervis, Yale PhD 1978Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC89.I4 J54 1829Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jane L. Jervis, Yale PhD 1978Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Re-printed from the Journal of the Bombay Geographical Society for May, 1840."
BAC: British Art Center QC84 .J47 1835 copy bound in contemporary diced calf. Bound with: Records of ancient science : exemplified and authenticated in the primitive universal standard of weights and measures : communicated in an essay transmitted to Capt. Henry Kater / by T.B. Jervis. Calcutta : Printed at the Baptist Mission Press, Circular Road, 1835.
BAC: British Art Center QC89.I4 J54 1829 copy bound in contemporary quarter calf with marbled boards. The author's copy, with his annotations. Bound with Report on the weights and measues of the Konkun Province. Bombay : Printed at the American Mission Press, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Jervis, T. B. (Thomas Best), 1796-1857 -- Ms. notes.Land tenure -- India -- Konkan.Taxation -- India -- Konkan.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.