The London bookshop: a pictorial record of the antiquarian book trade [by] Richard Brown & Stanley Brett.
- Pinner, Middlesex, Private Libraries Association, 1971-<1977>
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., ports. 19 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 B75 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquarian booksellers -- England -- London.Antiquarian booksellers -- Pictorial works.
- pt. 1. Portraits & premises, with prefatory reminiscence by P. Muir.--pt. 2. Portraits & premises.