The sportsman's calendar, or, Monthly remembrancer of field diversions / by the author of the British field sports.
- Additional Title(s):
Monthly remembrancer of field diversions
Scott's Sportsman's remembrancer
- London : Printed for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Paternoster-Row, 1818.
London : W. Wilson, printer, 4, Greville-Street
- Physical Description:
- , 144, , 146-172 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK185 .L38 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine title, on publisher's printed label: Scott's Sportsman's remembrancer ... Price 5s. boards.
Printer's statement from verso of title page.
Podeschi, J. B. Horse and horsemanship, 108
Includes "Sporting engagements. January[-December]," 48 pages between pages 144 and . For each month, four pages of blank tables are provided in which to record engagements, memorandums, and remarks.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary boards, with publisher's printed spine label. Includes publisher's advertisements,  pages at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- Great Britain.Hunting -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
Lawrence, John, 1753-1839, The sportsman's calendar, or, Monthly remembrancer of field diversions , 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.