Mackay-Smith, Alexander, The thoroughbred in the lower Shenandoah Valley, 1785-1842,, 
The thoroughbred in the lower Shenandoah Valley, 1785-1842, by Alexander Mackay-Smith.
- Winchester, Va., Pifer Print. Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. illus. (incl. ports., facsims.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1400Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Theophilus Feild's stud book prospectus": p. 41. "Theophilus Feild's stud book, 1826": p. 42-43.
"Sources": p. 8. "Notes": p. 39-40.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Pamphlet. Maroonish-pink wrappers; black lettering on front cover. Illustrations. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Shenandoah River Valley (Va. and W. Va.)Thoroughbred horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.