Mackay-Smith, Alexander, The thoroughbred in the lower Shenandoah Valley, 1785-1842,, 
The thoroughbred in the lower Shenandoah Valley, 1785-1842, by Alexander Mackay-Smith.
- Winchester, Va., Pifer Print. Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. illus. (incl. ports., facsims.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1400Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Theophilus Feild's stud book prospectus": p. 41. "Theophilus Feild's stud book, 1826": p. 42-43.
"Sources": p. 8. "Notes": p. 39-40.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Pamphlet. Maroonish-pink wrappers; black lettering on front cover. Illustrations. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Shenandoah River Valley (Va. and W. Va.)Thoroughbred horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.