L'après-midi d'un faune / by Stephane Mallarme ; the translation by Aldous Huxley ; drawings by John Buckland Wright.
- London : Golden Cockerel Press, MCMLVI 
- Physical Description:
- 10,  pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPQ2344.A7 E54 1956+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This English translation has been printed by kind permission of Aldous Huxley and his publishers, Chatto and Windus. Designed, produced and published by Christopher Sandford, this Golden Cockerel edition is limited to 200 numbered copies with collotype reproductions and letterpress in Gill Sans type printed at The Chiswick Press, London, on Barcham Green's hand-made paper. 'Special' copies (numbered 1-100) are bound in full morocco and accompanied by prints of four experimental engravings."--Colophon.
BEIN 2014 +457: Copy 101. Stamp of Christie's (International) A.G.
BAC: British Art Center is no. 16 of 200. Bound in full green morocco.
- Subject Terms:
- Christie's (International) A.G. (Zurich, Switzerland) -- Stamp.French poetry -- Translations into English.
YCBA Collections Search
Mallarmé, Stéphane, 1842-1898, L'après-midi d'un faune , MCMLVI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.