British headquarters maps and sketches used by Sir Henry Clinton while in command of the British forces operating in North America during the war for independence, 1775-1782; a descriptive list of the original manuscripts and printed documents now preserved in the William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan, by Randolph G. Adams.
- Ann Arbor, The William L. Clements Library, 1928
- Physical Description:
- vi, 144 p. front. (port.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ6621.M63 A2 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "The method of classification is geographical, from North to South along the Atlantic seaboard of North America." Pref.
Binder's title: Sir Henry Clinton maps.
- Subject Terms:
- Clinton, Henry, Sir, 1738?-1795.Manuscript maps -- Bibliography.United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Maps -- Bibliography.United States -- Maps -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
William L. Clements Library, British headquarters maps and sketches used by Sir Henry Clinton while in command of the British forces operating in North America during the war for independence, 1775-1782;, 1928