The art of the French illustrated book, 1700 to 1914 / Gordon N. Ray ; [formal bibliographical descriptions by Thomas V. Lange ; photography by Charles V. Passela].
- New York, N.Y. : Pierpont Morgan Library ; 1982.
Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xxxii, 557 p.,  p. of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC980 .R3 1982 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Written to accompany an exhibition at the Pierpont Morgan Library from April through July of 1982"--P. xiii.
Bibliography: p. 533-542.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books -- 18th century -- France.Illustration of books -- 19th century -- France.Illustration of books -- 20th century -- France.
YCBA Collections Search
Ray, Gordon Norton, 1915-, The art of the French illustrated book, 1700 to 1914 , 1982