The art of the French illustrated book, 1700 to 1914 / Gordon N. Ray ; [formal bibliographical descriptions by Thomas V. Lange ; photography by Charles V. Passela].
- New York, N.Y. : Pierpont Morgan Library ; 1982.
Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xxxii, 557 p.,  p. of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC980 .R3 1982 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Written to accompany an exhibition at the Pierpont Morgan Library from April through July of 1982"--P. xiii.
Bibliography: p. 533-542.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustration of books -- 18th century -- France.Illustration of books -- 19th century -- France.Illustration of books -- 20th century -- France.
YCBA Collections Search
Ray, Gordon Norton, 1915-, The art of the French illustrated book, 1700 to 1914 , 1982