Lehndorff, Georg Hermann Albrecht, graf von, 1833-1914, Horse breeding recollections , 1883
Horse breeding recollections / by G. Lehndorff.
- London : Horace Cox, "The Field" Office, 346, Strand, W.C., 1883.
- Physical Description:
- , 124,  pages,  folded leaves of plates : genealogical tables ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF291 .L45 1883Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chapters taken from the author's Manual for the breeder of horses.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 224
Four of the genealogical tables at end are on folded leaves of plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gold-stamped green cloth. Signed in manuscript: T. Dancer. Malmesbury. 1884.
- Subject Terms:
- Chro -- 1883.Dancer, Thomas -- Autograph.Horses -- Breeding.
- Introductory remarks
- The breeding of racehourses
- In-breeding, out-crossing
- Index to pedigrees
- Genealogical tables, I to XIII.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.