Levey, Michael, Painting at court, 
Painting at court.
- [New York] New York University Press 
- Physical Description:
- 228 p. 177 illus., 7 col. plates. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8219 K5 L48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Based on lectures given at the Metropolitan Museum, New York, in 1968."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Kings and rulers in art.Painting -- Psychological aspects.