Vesey-FitzGerald, Brian Seymour, 1900-, ... British game,, 
- ... British game, by Brian Vesey-FitzGerald ... With twenty-eight reproductions in colour and eighty-one black and white photographs.
- London, Collins 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 240 p. plates (part col.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2340Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD,FES WD1 V632 1 copy 2: Does not have reprint note.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Second issue. Green cloth; gold lettering on spine. Color plates, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
Series title in part at head of title page.
"First published in 1946 ... Reprinted, 1946."
Bibliography: p. 230-233.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.