IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Munroe, David Hoadley, The Grand national, 1839-1930,, [c1930]
The Grand national, 1839-1930, by David Hoadley Munroe; foreword by William V. C. Ruxton and a note by E. A. C. Topham.
- New York, Huntington press [c1930]
- Physical Description:
- 10 p. l., -147,  p., 1 l. col. front., plates, 2 maps (1 col. and fold.) 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1553Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 382
MUDD Uzfe87 G7 +930M: No. 73.
BEIN 2007 +101: No. 25. In case as issued.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Smooth buckram-texture red quarter cloth, and calico-texture tannish-white cloth covers; pictorial printing of brown steeplechase hunt vignette on front and back covers, white paper label with black lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 2 plates of color photolithographs, 27 plates of photolithographs, 1 line photoengraving on the title page. Number 383 of 501 copies. Spine height: 11 inches.
"Edition of 501 copies"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.