The life of a foxhound / by John Mills ... ; with seven illustrations on steel.
- London : H. Hurst, 27, King William Street, Charing Cross, 1848.
London : Clayton and Co., 16, Hart Street, Covent Garden
- Physical Description:
- , ii, , 222 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5021.M48 L544 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gold-stamped green cloth. Autograph: J.W. Armiston. Armorial bookplate: Armiston.
- Subject Terms:
- Armiston, J. W. -- Autograph.Foxhounds -- Fiction.Hurst, H. -- Publisher.
- Steel engravings -- 1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.