Between the flags; the recollections of a gentleman rider, by Harry S. Page, illustrated by Edward S. Voss and from photographs.
- New York, The Derrydale press, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 2 l., 313 p., 1 l. col. front., illus., plates (part col.) ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1662Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Eight hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 371
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Very fine diaper-grain red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold horse and rider on front cover. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 4 plates of color photogravures, 21 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 line-photoengraving in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. Some plates after Edward S. Voss. One of 850 copies. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.