IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pennell, Joseph, 1857-1926, Pen drawing and pen draughtsmen , MDCCCLXXIX 
Pen drawing and pen draughtsmen : their work and their methods : a study of the art to-day with technical suggestions / by Joseph Pennell.
- London ; New York : Macmillan & Co., MDCCCLXXIX 
Edinburgh : Printed by R. & R. Clark, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, , 318 pages : illustrations ; 35 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC905 .P46 1889+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed cream boards. Bookplate: M.G. & E.A. Abbey.
- Subject Terms:
- Abbey, M.G. & E.A. -- Bookplate.Illustration of books.Illustrators.Macmillan & Co. -- Publisher.Pen drawing.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1889.
- Pen drawing in the past
- Pen drawing of to-day: Spanish and Italian work
- German work
- Pen drawing in France
- Pen drawing in England
- Pen drawing in America
- A few words on Pen drawing elsewhere
- Architectural pen drawing
- Pen drawing for book decoration
- Materials for pen drawing
- Technical suggestions for pen drawing
- Reproduction of pen drawings
- Hopes and fears for pen drawing
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.