Page, Henry Savage, 1868-, Over the open,, 1925
- Over the open, by H. S. Page; illustrated by E. S. Voss.
- New York, C. Scribner' sons, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- 155 p. plates (part col.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1663Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
MUDD Uzn62 925p: "One thousand copies of this book have been printed from type, which has been distributed. no. 603."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, gold huntsman on front cover. Color frontispiece, color plates, plates. Color and uncolored plates by E.S. Voss. Number 177 of 1000 copies. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.