IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paget, J. Otho (John Otho), b. 1860, Beagles and beagling , 1923
Beagles and beagling / by J. Otho Paget ; with thirty-four illustrations.
- London : Hutchinson & Co., 1923.
- Physical Description:
- x, 277 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1108Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprinted in part from the Country gentleman.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark tan cloth; black lettering on front cover and spine. Illustrations, piece of Rokeby, Upperville, Virginia stationery enclosed. Spine height: 7 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Beagle (Dog breed)Hare and hounds.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.