Royal Scottish Geographical Society, The early maps of Scotland to 1850,, 1973-
- The early maps of Scotland to 1850, by a Committee of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society. With A history of Scottish maps, by D. G. Moir.
- 3d rev. & enl. ed.
- Edinburgh, Royal Scottish Geographical Society, 1973-
- Physical Description:
- v. plates, maps. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ6027 S42 R67 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First-2d editions entered under Inglis, Harry R. G.
Errata slip inserted.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Scotland -- Maps -- Bibliography.Scotland -- Maps -- History.