IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gilpin, William, 1724-1804, Remarks on forest scenery,, 1808
Remarks on forest scenery, and other woodland views, relative chiefly to picturesque beauty illustrated by the scenes of New Forest, in Hampshire ... By William Gilpin ...
- 3d ed.
- London, Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front., 29 plates (part col.) fold. map. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G49 1808View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Printed by Strahan and Preston, London.
BAC : "Of these drawings all the landscape part ... was executed by Mr. Alkin."--v. 1, p. xiv.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape.New Forest.Trees.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.