The illustrated exhibitor and magazine of art : collected from the various departments of painting, sculpture, architecture, history, biography, art-industry, manufactures, inventions and discoveries, local and domestic scenes, ornamental works, etc., etc.
- London : John Cassell, La Belle Sauvage Yard, Ludgate Hill, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1 .I45 1852+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Union Catalogue of Periodicals, volume 2, page 443
BEIN 2014 +264: Inscription: J. Humphrey.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: lacks volume 2. Bound in publisher's original blind-stamped brown cloth. With the bookplate of Stephen Parks.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- Periodicals.Civilization, Western -- Periodicals.Crystal Palace (London, England)Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Humphrey, J. -- Autograph.Inventions -- Periodicals.Natural history -- Periodicals.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.
- Wood engravings -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.