Ashgill; or, The life and times of John Osborne, written and compiled by J. B. Radcliffe, "Saxon."
- London, Sands & Company, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xxii p., 1 l., 500 p. front., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1803Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Faded green cloth; gold lettering and gold horsemen on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Plates. Presentation copy from the author. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing.Osborne, John Howe, 1833-
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.