Winterthur Conference on Museum Operation and Connoisseurship (16th : 1970), Prints in and of America to 1850, 
Prints in and of America to 1850. Edited by John D. Morse.
- Charlottesville, University Press of Virginia 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 355 p. illus., facsims., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE505 W55 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proceedings of the 1st of a series of meetings on American prints; proceedings of the 2d are entered under title: Boston prints and printmakers, 1670-1775.
"Published for the Henry Francis du Pont Winterthur Museum."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Graphic arts, American -- History.Prints, American -- History.