Winterthur Conference on Museum Operation and Connoisseurship (16th : 1970), Prints in and of America to 1850, 
Prints in and of America to 1850. Edited by John D. Morse.
- Charlottesville, University Press of Virginia 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 355 p. illus., facsims., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE505 W55 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Proceedings of the 1st of a series of meetings on American prints; proceedings of the 2d are entered under title: Boston prints and printmakers, 1670-1775.
"Published for the Henry Francis du Pont Winterthur Museum."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Graphic arts, American -- History.Prints, American -- History.