The wood engravings of Joan Hassall / with an introduction by Ruari McLean.
- London ; New York ; Toronto : Oxford University Press, 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 38,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1217.H35 M3 1960Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jack W. C. Hagstrom, M.D.View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Books containing engraved illustrations by Joan Hassall": pages 33-38.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Hassall, Joan.Wood-engravers -- Great Britain.Wood-engraving -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1960.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.