Eden, Peter, Waterways of the Fens , 1972]
- Waterways of the Fens : an essay on the commercial archaeology of the Cambridge region / by Peter Eden ; drawings by Warwick Hutton.
- [Cambridge : Printed at the University Printing House, 1972]
- Physical Description:
- 69 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE664.5.F4 E33 1972Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jules D. Prown, MAH 1971Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited ed. of 500 copies. P. 3 reads "Of this book 500 copies have been printed at the University Printing House, Cambridge for presentation to friends at Christmas 1972."
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplate of Jules David Prown.
- Subject Terms:
- Fens, The (England) -- History.Industrial archaeology -- Great Britain -- Cambridgeshire.Inland water transportation -- England -- Fens -- History.Prown, Jules David -- Bookplate.University Printing House -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.