Redford, George, A manual of ancient sculpture, Egyptian - Assyrian - Greek - Roman,, 1886
- A manual of ancient sculpture, Egyptian - Assyrian - Greek - Roman, by George Redford. With numerous illustrations, a map of ancient Greece and a chronological list of ancient sculptors and their works.
- 2d ed., enlarged, with additional illustrations and examples described.
- London, Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, 1886.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 286 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB70 .R4 1886 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture, Ancient.