Emery Walker : some light on his theories of printing and on his relations with William Morris and Cobden-Sanderson.
- Cambridge [England] : Privately printed, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 35 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.W27 F73 1973+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Jules D. Prown, MAH 1971Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Five hundred copies printed."
Some of the illustrative matter is inserted into a pocket at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original quarter blue morocco and floral printed paper boards. With the bookplate of Jules David Prown.
- Subject Terms:
- Cobden-Sanderson, T. J. (Thomas James), 1840-1922.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Printing -- England -- History -- 19th century.Prown, Jules David -- Bookplate.Type and type-founding -- England -- History -- 19th century.Walker, Emery, Sir, 1851-1933.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.