Eigner, Larry, 1927-1996, A line that may be cut , 1968
- A line that may be cut : poems from 1965 / by Larry Eigner ; with five prints and end papers by Ian Tyson.
- London : Circle Press, 1968.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.T87 L56 1968+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Five loose black-on-white silk screen prints for poems from 1965; text printed letterpress in 14 pt Modern. 250 copies. 24 pp on Glastonbury Book paper ... sewn with silk screened end-papers into card cover and blue paper wrapper. Signed by the artist."--Cooking the books.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press. p. 166
Courtney, C. Looking back : a pocket history of Circle Press, p. 172
BEIN,YCAL: No. 81 of 250 copies, signed by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 177 of a limited edition of 250 copies, signed by the artist. Bound in publisher's blue printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Specimens.Circle Press -- Publisher.Poetry, English -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.