Raymond Mason : coloured sculptures, bronzes and drawings 1952-1982 : Serpentine Gallery, London, 27 November 1982 to 9 January 1983, Museum of Modern Art, Oxford, 6 February to 27 March 1983.
- London : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 21 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M4285 G73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibition organized by Sue Grayson assisted by Peggy Armstrong"--T.p. verso.
Introduction by Michael Peppiatt.
Bibliography: p. 56.
- Subject Terms:
- Mason, Raymond, 1922- -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Mason, Raymond, 1922-, Raymond Mason , 1982