IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Reitlinger, Gerald, 1900-, The economics of taste, [1961-70]
The economics of taste.
- London, Barrie and Rockliff [1961-70]
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND47 R45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Vol. 3 published by Barrie and Jenkins.
BAC REF: vol. 1, published New york : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1964, c1961.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting.Art objects -- Prices.Painting -- Prices.
- v. 1. The rise and fall of picture prices, 1760-1960.
- v. 2. The rise and fall of objets d'art prices since 1750.
- v. 3. The art market in the 1960's.