Reitlinger, Gerald, 1900-, The economics of taste, [1961-70]
The economics of taste.
- London, Barrie and Rockliff [1961-70]
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND47 R45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 3 published by Barrie and Jenkins.
BAC REF: vol. 1, published New york : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1964, c1961.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting.Art objects -- Prices.Painting -- Prices.
- v. 1. The rise and fall of picture prices, 1760-1960.
- v. 2. The rise and fall of objets d'art prices since 1750.
- v. 3. The art market in the 1960's.