The Victoria history of the county of Oxford, 1907-<2006>
The Victoria history of the county of Oxford.
- London : Published for University of London, Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press, 1907-<2006>
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., maps (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 O9 V6 1970 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 2 (London, A. Constable and co., 1907) edited by William Page.
Vols. 4-9, 11, 13-15 have title: A history of the county of Oxford.
Imprint, V. <14-15>: Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Boydell & Brewer.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Natural history -- England -- Oxfordshire.Oxfordshire (England) -- Antiquities.Oxfordshire (England) -- History.University of Oxford -- History.
- v. 1-2. Oxford
- v. 3. The University of Oxford
- v. 4. The city of Oxford
- v. 5. Bullingdon hundred
- v. 6. Ploughley hundred
- v. 7. Dorchester and Thame hundreds
- v. 8. Lewknor and Pyrton hundred
- v. 9. Bloxham hundred
- v. 11. Wootton hundred (northern part)
- v. 12. Wootton hundred (South)
- v. 13. Bampton hundred (pt. 1)
- v. 14. Bampton hundred (pt. 2)
- v. 15. Carterton, Minster Lovell, and environs, Bampton hundred (pt. 3).