The English turf : a record of horses and courses / by Charles Richardson ; edited by E. T. Sachs ...
- New York : Dodd, Mead ; 1901.
London : Methuen, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 350 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 279
BAC: British Art Center copy: Edited by E.T. Sachs. Fine linen-finish dark red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, blind stamped on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover and spine, top edge gilt. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 50 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 7 plates of line-photoengravings, publisher's ads. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.