The Matsuyama mirror , Meiji 19 
- The Matsuyama mirror / told in English by Mrs. T.H. James.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Matsuyama kagami. English.
- Tokyo : T. Hasegawa, Meiji 19 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGR340 .J349 1886Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elizabeth and Horace Tower in memory of Cynthia Gay WrightAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Series title in Japanese on p.  of cover: Nihon mukashibanashi ; dai 10-gō.
BEIR 2015 106: Printed on plain paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy printed on double leaves of crepe paper, folded in the Japanese style.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairy tales -- Japan.Folklore -- Japan.
- Fairy tales -- Japan -- 19th century.
Folk tales -- Japan -- 19th century.
Woodblock printed papers.
Crepe papers (Paper)
Chromoxylographs -- 1886.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.