Marrot, H. V. (Harold Vincent), William Bulmer, Thomas Bensley;, 1930
William Bulmer, Thomas Bensley; a study in transition, by H.V. Marrot.
- London, The Fleuron limited, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 6 p. l., 80 p., 2 l. front (ports.) illus. (incl. facsims.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ232 B93 M37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This edition consists of 200 copies for sale in England ... and 100 copies for sale in the United States by Random House, inc."
"List of authorities" : 1 leaf following p. 80.
SML,Y X178 B87 l930: "This is number 167."
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, Thomas, d. 1833.Bulmer, William, 1757-1830.