Fleet air arm / prepared for the Admiralty by the Ministry of Information.
- Additional Title(s):
Fleet air arm; the Admiralty account of naval air operations
- London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 127,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD786 .A5 1943Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover-title: Fleet air arm; the Admiralty account of naval air operations.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original pictorial wrappers. Signed in blue ink on cover: A.E. & W.H. Fairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairman, A. E. -- Autograph.Fairman, W. H. -- Autograph.Great Britain. Royal Navy. Fleet Air Arm.World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, British.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.