Fleet air arm / prepared for the Admiralty by the Ministry of Information.
- Additional Title(s):
Fleet air arm; the Admiralty account of naval air operations
- London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1943.
- Physical Description:
- 127,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD786 .A5 1943Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover-title: Fleet air arm; the Admiralty account of naval air operations.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original pictorial wrappers. Signed in blue ink on cover: A.E. & W.H. Fairman.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairman, A. E. -- Autograph.Fairman, W. H. -- Autograph.Great Britain. Royal Navy. Fleet Air Arm.World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, British.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.