The American drawings of John White, 1577-1590, with drawings of European and oriental subjects. By Paul Hulton & David Beers Quinn, with contributions by W. C. Sturtevant [and others] Pref. by Edward Croft-Murray.
- Additional Title(s):
Drawings of John White
- London, Trustees of the British Museum; 1964.
Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Press, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) facsims., maps (part col.) 40 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 93Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Planned and produced by the John White Committee." Issued in a case.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. 156-162.
- Subject Terms:
- White, John, active 1585-1593.
- v. 1. A catalogue raisonnʹe and a study of the artist.-- v. 2. Reproductions of the originals in colour facsimile and of derivatives in monochrome.