Hulton, P. H. (Paul Hope), The American drawings of John White, 1577-1590,, 1964
- The American drawings of John White, 1577-1590, with drawings of European and oriental subjects. By Paul Hulton & David Beers Quinn, with contributions by W. C. Sturtevant [and others] Pref. by Edward Croft-Murray.
- London, Trustees of the British Museum; 1964.
Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Press, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) facsims., maps (part col.) 40 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 93Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Planned and produced by the John White Committee." Issued in a case.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. 156-162.
- v. 1. A catalogue raisonnʹe and a study of the artist.-- v. 2. Reproductions of the originals in colour facsimile and of derivatives in monochrome.
- Subject Terms:
- White, John, active 1585-1593.