Pierpont Morgan Library, Art of the printed book, 1455-1955;, 1973
- Art of the printed book, 1455-1955; masterpieces of typography through five centuries from the collections of the Pierpont Morgan Library. With an essay by Joseph Blumenthal.
- New York, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 192 p. 125 plates. 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ121 .P54 1973 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Pierpont Morgan Library, Sept. 11-Dec. 2, 1973.
Bibliography: p. 181-183.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- History -- Exhibitions.Pierpont Morgan Library.