IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Keynes, Geoffrey, 1887-1982, Bibliography of William Hazlitt , 1931
Bibliography of William Hazlitt / by Geoffrey Keynes ; author of Bibliographies of John Donne, William Blake, Sir Thomas Browne, Jane Austen, etc.
- London : Printed for the Nonesuch Press, 16, Great James Street, W.C.1, 1931.
Edinburgh : R. &. R. Clark, 1931.
London : Chiswick Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 135,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ8393.4 .K49 1931Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This edition consists of 750 copies, of which 185 are for the United States of America. The text has been printed by R. & R. Clark in Edinburgh, the collotypes by the Chiswick Press in London."--Colophon.
Text contains line reproductions of the title pages of the first editions.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 75
BEIN REF Z8393.4 K49 (LC): Bookplates of Chauncey Brewster Tinker and Frank J. Hogan. No. 550.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 378 of 750. Bound in gray boards; backed in blue boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Hazlitt, William, 1778-1830 -- Bibliography.Hogan, Francis Joseph, 1877-1944 -- Bookplate.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Bookplate.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- 1931.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.