Lilliput the pocket magazine for everyone.
- [London] : Pocket Publications, Ltd., [1937?]-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .L55 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .L55 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issues published 1937-1940 edited by Stefan Lorant.
Most issues published 1937-1949 have cover illustrations by Walter Trier.
Includes photographs by Bill Brandt.
Subtitle dropped with vol. 8, no. 2 (February 1941).
-, also called -.
Description based on: [Vol. 1] no. 1 (July [1937?]); title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 34, no.2 (January/February 1954).
BAC: British Art Center has two copies of v.22:no.6(1948:Jun)
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.London (England) -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.