Terrestrial and celestial globes; their history and construction, including a consideration of their value as aids in the study of geography and astronomy, by Edward Luther Stevenson.
- New Haven, Pub. for the Hispanic society of America by the Yale university press; [etc.] 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., plates, ports. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA260 .S74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Notes" at end of each chapter.
"Bibliographical list": v. 2, p. 220-248.
- Subject Terms:
- Geography -- History.Globes.Rollins, Carl Purington, -- Ownership
YCBA Collections Search
Stevenson, Edward Luther, 1858-1944, Terrestrial and celestial globes;, 1921