A dictionary of paper and paper-making terms with equivalents in French, German, Dutch and Italian; an experiment in technical lexicography with a historical study on paper and an introduction, by E.J. Labarre.
- Amsterdam, N. v. Swets & Zeitlinger boekhandel en uitgeversmij, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 315 p., 45 l. (part double) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1085 L3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Specimens of paper and pulp: 45 leaves at end.
Bibliography: p. 83-90.
- Subject Terms:
- Dutch language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.English language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.French language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.German language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.Italian language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.Paper.Papermaking -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
Labarre, E. J, A dictionary of paper and paper-making terms with equivalents in French, German, Dutch and Italian;, 1937