Labarre, E. J, A dictionary of paper and paper-making terms with equivalents in French, German, Dutch and Italian;, 1937
- A dictionary of paper and paper-making terms with equivalents in French, German, Dutch and Italian; an experiment in technical lexicography with a historical study on paper and an introduction, by E.J. Labarre.
- Amsterdam, N. v. Swets & Zeitlinger boekhandel en uitgeversmij, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 315 p., 45 l. (part double) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1085 L3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Specimens of paper and pulp: 45 leaves at end.
Bibliography: p. 83-90.
- Subject Terms:
- Dutch language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.English language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.French language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.German language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.Italian language -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.Paper.Papermaking -- Dictionaries.