Song of the brook / by Alfred Tennyson, D.C.L. ; with illustrations by A.F. Bellows, J.D. Woodward, Miss L.B. Humphrey, and F.B. Schell.
- Boston : Published by Estes and Lauriat, 1881.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5572 .S66 1881Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN Baskin 738: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin.
"Publishers' notice. Ths volume is the initial one of a series, which wil be entitled "Songs from the Great Poets"--Leaf .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-, black- and blue-stamped gold cloth, with gilt edges and floral endpapers.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate. (BEIN)Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate. (BEIN)Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance. (BACRB)
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1881.
Wood engravings -- 1881.
YCBA Collections Search
Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, Song of the brook , 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.