Song of the brook / by Alfred Tennyson, D.C.L. ; with illustrations by A.F. Bellows, J.D. Woodward, Miss L.B. Humphrey, and F.B. Schell.
- Boston : Published by Estes and Lauriat, 1881.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5572 .S66 1881Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN Baskin 738: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin.
"Publishers' notice. Ths volume is the initial one of a series, which wil be entitled "Songs from the Great Poets"--Leaf .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-, black- and blue-stamped gold cloth, with gilt edges and floral endpapers.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate. (BEIN)Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate. (BEIN)Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance. (BACRB)
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1881.
Wood engravings -- 1881.
YCBA Collections Search
Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, Song of the brook , 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.