Speed, John, 1552?-1629, A prospect of the most famous parts of the world, 1966
- A prospect of the most famous parts of the world. [map] London, 1627. With an introd by R.A. Skelton.
- Amsterdam : Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 44 (i.e. 86), 5-8 (i.e. 6), 43-56 p. illus., 29 fold. maps, port. 46 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F G 6Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Facsim. of the Library of Congress copy.
Bibliography: p. xiv-xv.
"Maps and text added in the 1676 edition of Speed's Prospect": p. 43-56 (4th group)
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases -- Early works to 1800.Early maps -- Facsimiles.