Springfield, Rollo, The horse and his rider, or, Sketches and anecdotes of the noble quadruped , 1847
- The horse and his rider, or, Sketches and anecdotes of the noble quadruped : and of equestrian nations / by Rollo Springfield.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 216 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2107Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Octavo. Original faded-green cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering and gold horse and groom on front cover, gold stamping and lettering on spine. Frontispiece, 5 plates. Spine height: 7 inches.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.