IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Story of King Edward VIII, told in pictures , [approximately 1937?]
The Story of King Edward VIII, told in pictures : reproduced from authentic photographs of incidents in the life of H.M. the King.
- Additional Title(s):
Souvenir book of King Edward VIII, told in pictures : including his abdication message and broadcast speech
- Manchester, England : Sankey, Hudson, [approximately 1937?]
- Physical Description:
- 63,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA580 .S76 1937 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972 -- Abdication, 1936.Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972.
- Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1937?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.