Chastel, André, 1912-1990, The Sack of Rome, 1527 , c1983
The Sack of Rome, 1527 / André Chastel ; translated from the French by Beth Archer.
- Additional Title(s):
Sac de Rome, 1527. English
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, c1983.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 321 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1740: Dust jacket. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by compliments card from Princeton University Press.
Translation of: Le sac de Rome, 1527.
"Printed ... by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 289-312.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Mutilation, defacement, etc. -- Italy -- Rome.Art, Renaissance -- Italy -- Rome.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Rome (Italy) -- History -- Siege, 1527.